Exciting news! After years of Steve Ross being off the air there are now a few small video classes online courtesy of DoctorOz.com
Yoga is an integral part of Dr. Oz’s daily routine. He begins every day with a few minutes of yoga and and now you can too! Introducing Yoga in 10 – a new fitness series hosted by Dr. Oz’s good friend, yoga instructor Stever Ross. Designed to teach you the fundamentals in a way that is both fast and fun, these videos are perfect for beginngers interested exploring the world of yoga for the first time. Don’t wait – start stretching your way to better health today!
Here are the current 10 minute yoga videos available, I can’t embed them on this site so be sure to click the links to view and get your happy yoga on! Here’s to hoping for an overwhelming amount of views that leads to some regular full online classes with Steve Ross and music of his choice*!
- Watch Dr. Oz introduces the Yoga in 10 series
- Watch Yoga in 10: Basic Flow to get started on the fundamentals of yoga.
- Watch Yoga in 10: Energize to learn how you can stretch away sleepiness.
- Watch Yoga in 10: Strength and Balance to learn a strength-building yoga sequence.
- Watch Yoga in 10: Relaxation to calm your body and mind with a relaxing yoga sequence.
Happy Holidays to all!
FYI I’ve not been able to keep up the blog much since this happy yogi is happily 8 months pregnant with her first baby. I do try to check in regularly and read through every comment! Thank all of you for your views and so many kind words shared.